Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy new year!

Happy new year to all. The new year is starting off again with new promises, new resolutions, new business, new projects. I wish everybody well in the coming year and hope that they will get closer to the realization of their dreams.

There are some interesting developments on my own projects. Project Dune has launched a community site: http://pdune.sourceforge.net/ and I am waiting anxiously for people to start using it. The project has been rising in the popularity ranks at SourceForge and it's quite difficult to maintain momentum at these positions.

The good news is that I will be releasing a Beta release pretty soon. There is more working functionality, the main problems have been dealt with and so I am happy to upgrade the status at this time.

It probably won't answer immediately to your needs in your project, because the rules for ownership transfer and updating are rather generic and default. I'll only be able to make some good improvements when I learn more about how people want to use the software.

See you in the next year! I'm off to the beach to celebrate and will be back tomorrow....

G>

No comments: